Sunday, April 24, 2011

My little bat is asleep (he'll probably wake up by the time I'm sleepy!) and I should take this little chance to update this space. But I don't really have anything to say right now. Another bad weekend for me so hopefully next week things will get better. I keep telling my husband that "I'm trying very hard", you know, just to act like a sane wife but sometimes I just get too tired and sick of myself. Sometimes I just want to duduk dalam store and cry myself out because talking about it would make things worse.

But inilah cabaran kehidupan wanita berpantang. Dalam masa 44 hari senang sahaja you lose grip of your sanity. Just few more days to go, Nate. Berusahalah!

Lepas ni kita pergi shopping okay. Duit bonus masih menanti untuk dihabiskan tanpa berfikir dua kali.

No comments: