Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tidak mahu berkawan


Nate is Frankie
Originally uploaded by natinski
34 weeks. And still counting. I’m tired, I want 2 weeks of MC like other expecting mommies now. Over the weekend, I met some friends at Chawan (so-so place by the way, we all know we're paying for the ambiance, not the food). They were attending a reading organised by a long-time friend and I have not seen some of them since masa bujang! How time flies. Suf sudah beruban (kih kih), Ru pula sudah menjadi seorang yang unrecognizable with that scruffy hair (sarcasm still intact though), Azwan masih seperti dahulu walaupun signature hat-nya sudah tiada and ada budak Singapore gila sorang ni semakin vogue (tapi speed percakapan masih laju seperti bullet train). All is good anyway.

Kami dipersalahkan kerana tidak mahu menggunakan Fesbuk untuk berinteraksi. Banyak event2 yg kami ketinggalan & karya2 agung teman2 kini hanya boleh didapati secara eksklusif di Fesbuk. My friends even threatened to stop sending me their photos but will post them at fb instead so that I'll be forced to join fb.

Aergh taktik keji! Bleargh. But that's okay. I am a social hermit by choice these days (make that for the past 8 months).

p/s: Hamster kakak ipar aku sudah beranak (twins!). Debaran semakin memuncak.
p/ss: I think I need a haircut.

No comments: