Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh Abang Pierre, when you say that your watak in Sepi is going to be different, I really thought you akan membawa watak jahat ke, police brutal with a sexy lisp ke, but nooooo you tipu I! Like hello, your watak in Sepi is similar like the rest! Bukan you selalu berlakon jadi kekasih yang memahami ke? Kalau setakat jadi {exclude spoiler here}, hello, that's not really different honey!

But oh well, do go see the movie.
Nasha Aziz berlakon mmg best kali ni (Pierre Andre can learn a thing or two from her).

Anyway, I laughed out loud watching Gaia this week. My husband made a cameo appearance hehe. Geli hati aku.

There will be another wedding reception on 5th of July (thanks to those who showed up at my reception!). My
jari-jemari masih menggelupas like crazy no thanks to the inai. Hopefully they'll be okay by Saturday or else I'm gonna look like someone with a severe disease on my fingers. huargh.

No comments: