Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Alhamdulillah, segalanya sudah selesai i.e. no more make-up tebal, bone-breaking corset and jari-jemari semakin pulih dari menggelupas. I’m now back to work - a working wife dan hopefully after all that we’ve been through to get where we are now, mudah-mudahan we will be happy sampai akhir hayat.

Many thanks to our dear family and friends and bloggers for the undying support dan gifts! The best gift that we got was probably from our poet-friend Azwan Ismail, yang telah menghadiahkan sesuatu yang sangat sesuai. Ish, rahsia-lah, cannot tell dia bagi apa... :) Our sincerest thanks to our beloved photogs as well, CandidSyndrome – Udey & Sofi; Zuhri of Redmedia (yang telah banyak berkorban!) and his team and also the wonder woman Anna Rina who I had so much fun with.

It crossed my mind once in a while that bila aku kahwin nanti, no more blogging for me lah. I think I’ve revealed enough already (with reluctance at times) but I don’t think I can. Those who managed to catch my sister’s speech at my reception would know that this is how I speak my mind, this is how I express my feelings – through writings (yang sometimes does not make sense pun). So in the meantime, business as usual for this space.

Will update later on an incident that happened masa reception, untuk dikongsi bersama.

[updated via vtunnel]

No comments: