Monday, July 19, 2021

Random

Typing this from a tiny keyboard I bought from China for my new iPad mini. Maybe I’ll buy an Apple pen next. Ah the joy of material things - often short lived yet so pleasing.

Anyways, some updates:

Current fave song: Dope Lovers - DPR Ian. I love this song so much I actually got She's vibin, no compass engraved on the iPad.

Currently reading: A Little Life. Who doesn’t know this book?? I was googling for the characters list and somewhat unwillingly gave myself the spoiler. I mean I know this book is sad af but I was not expecting xxx will xxx. :(

Currently feeling: I don’t know, you want to tell me instead? How are YOU feeling?

Currently watching: Young Royals on repeat. Masterchef Legends. Those long assed titles telemovies from Rania.

Bye.

No comments: