Thursday, July 20, 2017

Toys Clutter


I had a good interview session yesterday. When I say good, I mean a) when interviewers ask for a solution, my face lights up and I have 1001 answers for it b) I came out from the interview room knowing that this is the place I want to end up working/retiring with.

Now to focus and ask from the universe that I'll nail a second interview and eventually this job! 

After the interview, I rewarded myself with a slice of pizza from Tedboy and head on to my old beloved office to pick up my ex-colleagues and had lunch with them. Came home, took a nap, woke up and said to Em:
"Jom kita buang toys?"

And I didn't expect it was so easy for my kid #2 to part with his toys! We threw away most of them (because to be honest I wouldn't want to donate broken toys anyway), put some aside for donation, and let Em keep some. There's actually another pile of toys in our small library room/store but I'll let Rumi take care of that. Good thing he didn't throw a hissy fit when he came home to an empty toy box! :)

No comments: