Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Wonderful World of Musicals

My weekly duty as a stage mom came to an end last weekend with the staging of The Wonderful World of Musicals. With RM35 per pax (I can't I had to pay to see my son perform! At age 7!) eager parents and audience were entertained with renditions of The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Frozen (roll eyes) and The Little Mermaid.

So much fun! I bought tickets for both dates. Hehe.


The simple set up.

Beauty and the Beast.

Blink twice and you'll miss my son! Cikgu Omar at the back leading the pack. 

Gah, so cute the kids.

Imaan the Faithful looking for his Abang's name.
I'm glad we sent Rumi to drama class. He made friends, he's more expressive albeit being so dramatic these days rasa macam nak lepuk je but the most important thing is that he enjoys it. If ada rezeki we will send enrol him again for this class next year. The Adik on the hand, is more keen to do sports so we'll see what's in store for him next year. 


No comments: