Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Hameediyah

So dear husband has been mentioning this place a couple of times and I've been tempted to try too after seeing some IG stories and postings about Hameediyah. Rai said it tasted exactly like the one in Penang (minus the vibe) and since I won't be heading to Penang anytime soon we might as well check it out lah

I wasn't that hungry so I didn't order rice BUT OMG, ME NOT ORDERING BERIANI IS SO NOT ME GAIZ. Below is his. Sedap jugak.

 

Imaan here, pretending. Cheeky!


I ordered the murtabak daging. I don't normally eat mamak-style murtabak because er, personal choice and I had a horrifying experience when I ordered a murtabak mamak in Kepong aaaages ago. This one, not bad lah. Too much bawang to my liking, but the kuah kari ikan is mah-ve-les.


I am definitely trying the beriani ayam next time! 

Note: Sis sabar je when I watched Neelofa hosting Selera Selebriti (or something) on ASTRO the other day. You just wait for me Kota Bharu! December come quickly please! 

No comments: