Monday, November 21, 2016

B.bap

God I miss my bestfriend from the old office. I hardly see her anymore because my lunch break is short, except on Friday and weekend is ohana time but we do keep in touch with calls, whatssap and general teasing on social media.

So last Friday she had a meeting nearby and asked me out for lunch. Yasss! Clearly she read my mind because I've been thinking about having Korean food. 

Decided to try B.bap at Nu Sentral. The place was packed when we got there but since S was there early I told her to order for me first to save time (in which she then harassed me on whatssap to hurry up and sent me photos of the food). Evil.

Say hello to the kimchi seafood pajeon (pancake) below. You can hardly taste the kimchi but I must say it was one of the best pajeons I've had. The texture has a slight crunch to it and I should have ordered this for my lunch instead. Too bad I had to share with S, Meh. 


The chicken was kinda disappointing though. It was kinda watery, not spicy enough and look at the veggies! So big! What a let down. Chicken was also scarce. God just by writing about this I'm already plotting my next makan Korean food adventure. Just realised that the husband has not experienced full blown Korean food experience because he's tasted Kyochon and Bulgogi only. Maybe next time! 



Just read some recipes that doesn't involve minyak masak and they are all mehhhhhh! I'm running low on cooking oil now. So screwed. 

No comments: