Wednesday, February 10, 2016

opinion

As usual I am the master of unpopular opinions. I am also​ secretly a sucker for bad Malay dramas but let's save that for another day because once I start bitching about Cinta Teruna Kimchi I'm not gonna stop y'all!
 
Anyway, the other day my husband and I went to see midnight show Deadpool (AWESOME MOVIE)  and I was so irked to see Meleis couples (saw two) bringing their babies to the cinema. Dude do you not see what's wrong with this picture here?
 
a. It's almost midnight
b. The babies were below six months old
 
Even if the kids were below 2 yo,
​WHAT THE HELL MAN?!? And why do you need to bring those babies to the cinema at this goda​wful time? Your babysitter died? Your parents hate your kids? You just had to watch that movie or else you'll combust?
why
WHY
WHYYYYYYY
 
I know it's none of my business but I was so annoyed that when one of the mothers (I nearly typed monsters haha) walked in front of me I just had to mutter (loudly) under my breath "kesian baby". I'm sorry but this is so not ON wei.
 
That is all.
Note to self: Never go to Sunway Lagoon then go to work the next day. i is tired.
 

2 comments:

Neri said...

1. how is the experience seeing ryan reynolds being deadpool knowing that he was the green lantern? i feel like i will have conflict within myself with this.

2. no babies in cinemas! kesian babies.

Amyz! said...

LOL! Sebab ada anak kecil laaa.. Bertahun i tak jejak cinema. Lucky husband download all movies I wanted to see. Or else, we bayar je astro first. Tapi tak bestnya, orang lain dah tgk dulu la.. T__T What to do kan...

Drama siri? Apa tu? I kenal chnl disney jr je. T___T