Saturday, February 06, 2016

Gold chili and yee sang

I remember when I first heard of gold chili's infamous butter chicken, I decided to cook my own and it tasted pretty darn good! Not sure if the husband remembered it though... Anyway, this butter chicken is his favorite dish. When I first tasted it I was like wait this tastes just like what i made! Except I sprinkled cili padi on my dish to minimize the jelak-ness of the cream. Their bihun goreng is pretty darn good too.


Below is my second yee sang for the year. I love love love yee sang. Had this at China Treasures Sime Darby (also my favorite dim sum place) but adeh, so slow the service. The restaurant captain was like we apologize for the delay but our dim sums are fresh bla bla bla. I was barely listening. I mean, if your restaurant is always jam packed you should at least manage our kitchen eh?

Took us an hour and a half for us to finish our food - the dim sum came one by one, one by one... -_-

No comments: