Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Ganga Cafe

Once in a while I'd follow my colleagues to this favorite vegetarian restaurant of theirs in jalan kurau and boy this Ganga Cafe is full vegetarian. They even have fake meat and all. A bit pricey though. 



This was my lunch set. Chapati standard which comes with the side dishes. Ordered fried bitter gourd on the side. So delicious! Last time I came here I ordered nasi briyani but it was too bland for my liking. Besides, I need chicken with my briyani man!!!

Back when I was pregnant with Rumi I ate so much bitter gourd. People say that explains his gorgeous black hair. Probably a myth, I don't know. 

Lunch is not complete without dessert! Took a detour to Straits Company in Bangsar for hispter cendol. We requested for extra gula melaka. Baru ada kick! 



No comments: