Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sopoong

Confident je call this place Sojoong. It's Sopoong! Sopoong means 'picnic'. Few days back my colleagues decided to venture out a bit to Berjaya Times Square with hope that we'd be able to check out some costumes for our upcoming annual dinner. Hampeh. One shop was closed ON THAT DAY OH WTF and another 'costume' shop is actually a cosplay/kinky shop. 

-_-

But that's okay. A colleague discovered Sopoong and our lunch was pretty good! You know the food is near authentic when the owners are actually there to serve you (they're Koreans btw) and the kimchi taste great. Great! 

tteokbokki long time no see! 

My dish. It's chicken fried rice with omelette and seaweed. Sedap! Generous chicken bits and it's kinda sweet. Add that with kimchi and boom!

Speaking of annual dinner I have yet to nail down a perfect costume. Kejap nak jadi Pocahontas, kejap nak jadi Fat Amy, kejap nak jadi Wednesday Addams... Whatever it is I need to make sure I dress comfortably because I will be performing 2 numbers that night! Dancing lor. Can't sing for peanuts. Blah. 

No comments: