Sunday, May 10, 2015

SMTOWN@coexartium

Idolatry at its best.

I want to talk about the real reason why we went to Seoul. For K-pop lah. I didn't want this to be just a typical ahjumma* holiday if you know what I mean. I want to explore cafes, see record labels where idols are made, spend a fortune on stationeries and merchandise, you know that sort of thing. As mentioned before, I get a lot of flak from families and colleagues for liking errthing Korean (they hurt okay) so let's give more things for them to talk about.

This is actually our first pit stop. SMTown, the record company for some of the best hallyu idols like Shinee, Super Junior, EXO, f(x), SNSD, TVXQ etc. has an exhibition of sort. Talk about taking idolatry to another level - you can find so many things here! Merchandise, 3D printing, huge jumbotron, hologram musical, merchandise -- you name it they have it!
Would be nice to have this glass exterior at home!
Pop-Up Cafe, where you can get idols-inspired desserts!
Hmm, not sure what are these though.
Kim Junmyeon, EXO leader a.k.a. my main squeeze. Heh.


Korean girls be like pogoshippeo oppa!
Absolute beauty.
* ahjumma - makcik2

No comments: