Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Reunions



This post has nothing to do with the baju above. Spotted it in Ampang Park over the weekend. Would love to see someone wear it uols!

Today I was added to a former high school's whatsapp group. I was reluctant at first, mainly because:
  • I only went to the all-gurls-mostly-rich-kids school when I was in Form 1 to Form 2. Back then I was the chubby kid, often mistaken as pengkid because of my super short hair;
  • I had one bestfriend, who was equally middle-class like me and we've kept in touch until now;
  • The group admin turns out to be friends with my SIL (small world, she came over to my MIL's house last year and recognized me immediately).
I didn't want to be rude and leave the group (because some of them remembered me) so I only said a polite hello, remember me greeting and kept quiet since. I know all of us have changed since. I have the slightest interest in getting to know them better now perhaps I've always been the type who would make friends - place complete trust in them - become fiercely loyal to friends - heart gets broken when friends betray me - sort of person.

I'll probably stay in the group for the sake of I don't know, in case I can get useful tips from them or something. *shrugs*

So how many whatsapp groups do you guys belong to? Here's mine:
  • The Paydays: with colleagues that I often hang-out with. We try to do dinner on a monthly basis (weekly basis is a bit too costly for us lol)
  • The Kinky Forum: me and 3 other close besties from uni
  • The Band BENdits: friends from uni - the go-to group for cooking/medical advices!
  • We are ONE: my k-pop buddies!
  • Ad veritatem: the aforementioned high school group
  • Hommies: a group of 5 ex-colleagues (same industry)
  • Minions: a group of super close colleagues
  • Mama: a group of me and my siblings
  • NYC: a group of me, the hubs & SILs
  • EUB team: almost defunct team of my universal banking days
  • Lunch groupie: lunch gossip folks
That's it I suppose. 2-3 groups are no longer active I might as well exit the group or something.

And I wonder why my battery runs out of juice like crazy...




1 comment:

Neri said...

i was added to the mrsm only girls group and exited after 3 months because i cannot stand the constant chatter and dissecting of everything over and over and over again. and the dragging of the past of other people's failed marriages.