Monday, July 14, 2014

cooking anxiety

Oh man, my sister and her family are coming over for buka this Sunday and I'm getting nervous! I'm not very good at cooking for more than 4 people and I don't have enough cookingwares for any makan-makan session. My sister said she will bring one dish (well at least that's what I heard she said) and to quote her: "as long as ada nasi pun cukup". Hehe.

So here's what I have in mind for Sunday:

1.    Ikan masin goreng (sudah sedia ada dalam freezer)

2.    Karipap goreng (sudah sedia ada dalam freezer)

3.    Sambal hijau meletop (will google, I swear I saw it somewhere)

4.    Fried chicken (or else my nephew won't eat anything)

5.    Telur bistik that I made the other day

6.    Some sotong recipe I saw

OMG I DON'T HAVE A MAIN DISH!

Other than that I'm not even sure I get to do everything in time or not….. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

aisha said...

sambal hijau meletup makan dgn apa? ayam and sotong tu kan dikira main dish..

dessert yang penting.. heheh

Nate said...

sambal hijau letup makan dengan ayam goreng. hehe saja gedik nak meriahkan menu. ;p