Saturday, July 12, 2014

jalan tar

We braved Jalan TAR today (yes alongwith millions of others looking for cheap bargains).
But who am I kidding, Jalan TAR is MADNESS.
Masuk Sogo, oh don't even get me started. We ended buying the kids' stuff at Uniqlo because it was the only space in Sogo where I can actually breathe and not lose my kids. :/

My bestfriend wanted kain telekung so bought one for her after dodging all those colorful/neon kain telekung(s). No offense but I don't want to spend my quiet time with God looking like a My Little Pony. I'm just old-fashioned that way, hmmkay.

That is all for today. Heading out again for the best chicken chop in Ampang. Whoever can guess where it is will get a free book  from me. Contest ends on Tuesday! 

2 comments:

Neri said...

cozy's corner because it's my fave too!!! and tayah the gift hehe.

Nate said...

Damn you're good Neri! I insist. I will send you a book. :)