Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jalan TAR state of mind

I must be crazy to think that I can manage going to Jalan TAR, during the puasa month, under the hot scorching sun. Gila lah! But the boys got their haircut, and we managed to snag few baju melayus for the boys at a very cheap price. I mean, last year's colors were selling at half price! Rumi, who is obsessed with baju melayu is a happy camper today but he kept nagging me coz we didn't get to buy his songkok. Hish budak ni!*

Got home, and I terus flat. It wasn't the hunger that gets to me but the thirst! I was so thirsty even the icky-colored drinks they sell on the street look delicious! 

Heading to the gym after sahur tomorrow (can't wait to check out the newly-refurbished gym), then I start my Universal Banking course Tuesday - Thursday and I will take the Friday off. Roy is leaving for the Bright Lights Big City on Saturday, which means this year we will miss our Raya and his birthday together. :(






* I say 'hish budak ni' all the time, and in return, Rumi always say 'hish Ibu ni' to me most of the time. Padan muka I.

No comments: