Friday, June 21, 2013

Tomarrow

Can't sleep! What else is new. Nervous about tomorrow's event which I almost single-handedly handled except for printing job, ordering people around a bit and got my colleague to help with the pointers for tomorrow because even if the hell freezes over I'll never be able to understand fixed income or sukuk yeuchhhhhh. The past 4 days I've been waking up thinking OMG I FORGOT TO HIRE THE PHOTOG or I DON'T HAVE A BACKDROP but seriously having a list helps. Which I don't, because making a list overwhelm things.

I have not seen Master Pok since Muay Thai on Tuesday. My abs have been hurting *insert #soretodaystrengthtomorrow hastag here* and my week is flying by so slowly at times, too fast when I least needed it to be and before I know it's almost the weekend already. Gah! Suffice to say it's one of those weeks where everyday is a deadline day. I can handle this, I can handle this.

This weekend: Gym | post-father's day lunch | G-dragon's concert | yoga | Mama | Monsters University (in random order).

Right, time for bed. I leave you with one of my all-time favorite lagu Melayu. Wish me luck.



1 comment:

Amyz! said...

Good luck.. ;-)