Monday, June 24, 2013

Because i can..

I think i can safely say that the boys are asleep because I feel like having a good bowl of maggi right now. Have yet to check what type do I have in the kitchen though. Now should I add egg to go with it? I like my maggi plain a la university -- which means I don't need to boil them on the stove, just dump everything sans egg in the Tupperware, wait 2 minutes, then gobble them all up. simple.

Managed to get free tickets to see more kpop acts this Wednesday (the aia sponsored one). Thanks Suzie for understanding how much i need to see b2st in action. Now how do I tell my husband that I want to drag him along? :)

GD's concert review is in the works. In other words, I only have one sentence penned. Probably will never be published here because the haze is making me lazy lazy lazy (I skipped gym, naturally) but g-dragon's One of a Kind tour? Best 500 bucks spent this year ever. 

Think I'm gonna hit the sack now. Tiada mood pula. Night. 

No comments: