Monday, December 06, 2010

pasta zanmai

Obligatory food post!
Pasta Zanmai at Midvalley. Their potato stuff is good (as pictured) but pasta-japanese-fusion type of thing doesn't really work for me.
The ice-cream crepe sucked (dalam menu je nampak cantik) and they refused my request to change it to chocolate from vanilla.
I didn't even try the green tea puff because i hate green tea and the puff wasn't that soft. Oh well.
 
Gambar lama ni actually. Had dinner there to celebrate an ex-colleague who decided to join company lain dengan alasan environment syarikat baru lebih Islamik. Hmm been there done that, Islamik or not, we are still human. Pasti ada individu and fahaman peribadi / politik syarikat yang begitu jelik untuk ditangani. All I can do is wish him good luck.
 
December is certainly a bad month for me. The Company's yearly award submission is due and my deadline is on the 16th. Satu jack-shit pun tak siap lagi. And of course, the management expects to win! Kalau tak menang, maka kuranglah bonus tahun hadapan. Pressure pressure.
 
Habis submit award on the 16th nanti, I will then look forward to moving to a new place on the 20th. Can't wait.
 
For now I'm just gonna curse silently for my ant trails of bad luck and misunderstandings. I'm sorry I've been an ugly person inside and out. Semoga tahun 1432 will bring better luck and less tears for me. Except masa nak beranak. Azza azza fighting!

No comments: