Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh where do I even begin. Lepas seksa siapkan annual December office project, we finally took a day off to move house. That was on Monday.

It felt really good to finally be able to move to a place we can call home. On Tuesday, I was really excited to go to work. My workload has lessened by half, we moved house and my kid was showing sign of recovery - he's been sick on and off.

Haengbok (happiness) shortlived. Ketika di traffic light plaza oug di old klang road, I made the wrong move of taking my handbag from passenger's seat floor to fish out my phone. Tak sampai few seconds 2 men on a bike smashed my window and stold my handbag. Coz my hand was on my handbag, I got some minor cuts on my left hand.

Rasa kecewa tidak terkata. I've always been a careful person. Handbag tak pernah letak atas passenger seat but that fateful day... entahlah, dah nasib badan.

sedih
trauma
kesal

rasa seperti tiada identiti. my phones, my (new) camera, wallet with gambar muda arwah Baba all gone. i only had 7 bucks in my wallet at that time but you know the hassle of losing all your identification cards and ATM/credit cards kan?

besar sungguh dugaan mengandung kali ini. but someone said, at least you have a story to tell your baby #2 bila dia besar nanti. that's true. sad, but true.

I still have to pass by the road everysingleworkingday. I cant turn back time, but I cant stop from the memory coming back either. *sigh*

Esok I'm still on MC.

Semoga 2011 will be a better year for me.

No comments: