Friday, April 30, 2010

Please excuse while i rant a little.

Venue: Nasi Padang joint, opposite Sogo.
Time: Lunch hour

It’s a small eating eatery, yes, banyak gila orang makan di sana. You dont want to line-up, it’s fine, just dont potong MY bloody queue. Got my nasi padang which cost RM8 (wow) and ate silently with the rest of my 1Malaysia team.

To be honest, when i eat, i hate it when ppl hover around my table expecting me to finish makan cepat2. yes, i understand, tempat itu packed, you want to eat, you want me to eat fast. But the least you could do is give me some breathing space perhaps?

Lepas makan, i was the first to basuh tangan. When i came back, an old makcik was already sitting at my spot. Dude! Gua tak habis minum lagi! Kejinya family dia for putting this frail lady at my spot.

Frail lady. Which means i tak boleh maki dia. Saya harus bersopan santun.
So what i did was glared at her, finished my drink, and hentak my glass ala drama Cowboy and stormed off.

Next time saya makan at a crowded place, I’m gonna take my own sweet time. Kthanxbai.

[photos from Japan. I like their manholes – okay that sounds so wrong}






No comments: