Friday, April 23, 2010





“Sushi di Jepun jauh beza dari sushi di Malaysia’” said R.
I’m not the biggest fan of sushi, actually I hate it but I was willing to give in another chance.

He was right. The sushi in Japan does taste better (like how nasi dagang taste better in Kelantan). In Yokohama, just a block away from my sister-in-law’s apartment ada sebuah sushi bar. I don’t know why, but everytime I step into the sushi bar I feel like I’m in some Japanese soap drama. Protagonist-nya adalah seorang master sushi chef who makes the freshest sushi (dan saya cuma the disoriented foreigner yang takut makan sushi). We went there a couple of times for late dinner and boy do I love my sushi! The third pic are my favorites and the sushi salmon bakar with cheese is also delicious. The unagi di Narita Airport juga enak dimakan.



I’m still not touching sushi here though. Udon is still not a favorite. I also tried the fast food there. Mos Burger’s Teriyaki Chicken burger amat sedap, begitu juga Prawn burger di Lotteria. Roti burger mereka begitu lembut sekali. Yum.

No comments: