Wednesday, September 30, 2009

domestik disaster

(not my house, but I would like a bird house in my house)

 

While I may not be a domestic goddess, I love my washing machine. The fact that I only get to see my washing machine over the weekend breaks my heart and washing your clothes using other people's machine is no fun.  Bunyi macam excuse taknak basuh baju ke? I hope not. But ah, the joy of putting the clothes in the machine, masukkan sabun pencuci/softener and listening to the machine sing (saya pakai LG) and let it air dry for half an hour – sudah cukup menenangkan fikiran saya. I love melipat baju too.

 

These days I find myself studying the Rasa magazine (curi kakak saya punya), making mental notes on what to try and what to ignore. But rasanya this Raya month dapur hanya berasap untuk masak air sahaja lah yes? Perhaps I should imitate Julie Powell, pick a culinary book, try each recipes and blog about it. Hmm not likely. I would like to feed my husband with my own 'air tangan' yes, and I shall achieve it one day! ;p

 

This pointless entry is brought to you by projek tergendala di office and a handful of antibiotics. Thank you.

No comments: