Tuesday, September 08, 2009

4 bulan

Today we will take proper pictures of Rumi-oh (I still can't decide on what to call him). Our boy is 4 months old!  We are so blessed to have him in our little family.

 

I am super excited to go back to KB for Raya this year. Maybe because we'll get to introduce the little yakuza to my relatives, especially to my ailing Queen Mother (it's her 10th cicit I think) and my beloved godfather Uncle Isa (who still cries when he talks about his bestfriend, my arwah Baba). Mungkin tahun ni tak dapat sembahyang Raya sebab kena jaga baby but that's okay because I can still walk la dee da to the mosque with my kid and listen to the khutbah (and mengintai Tengku Mahkota oh-stop-it-Nate). 5 days in KB and I'm already listing down things to eat. Bukannya nak fikir pasal packing. Oh my, packing is gonna be chaotic. Our weekly trip back to our home pun sudah nampak macam mahu bercuti seminggu apatah lagi packing for 5 days!

No comments: