Sunday, January 25, 2009

First of all i must apologize to a Rosmaynni Jamali for using this visual without permission. I didn't bring my camera yesterday (actually I can't remember where I put it hee hee) and my google search brought me to this pic - I think this thing is called teko basuh tangan.



So anyway, I was at a wedding in Seremban yesterday. Sat in front of a lady and her family. Mamat2 caterer were a bit slow untuk clear-kan meja and ganti air basuh tangan. So this makcik in front me (agaknya dah fed-up menanti air basuh tangan yang lambat sampai) telah membuka bahagian bawah bekas bangun tangan (ya bahagian yang ada air bekas orang lain basuh tangan)

and dipped her hand into it. Like, euw gross!

I was already eating halfway but after seeing her did that, rasa geli tekak sikit but aku teruskan juga makan.
Sigh. There's always something amusing to comment about when you go to weddings.

Especially bila wedding
tu ada MC kenduri kahwin yang syok sendiri. Haihh, buat bingit telinga je. Sekian terima kasih.

No comments: