Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh my life will never be the same again. Semalam berakhirlah episode Tangisan Bulan Madu with a ‘what-the-F’ ending. So next week with no TBM and Gossip Girl – how am I supposed to function?!?

The last time I checked, there are two other drama series yang menggunakan lagu tema yang sama seperti TBM. Lagu Pelangi Petang by Sudirman. *roll eyes* Can they please not imitate one another boleh tak? I’m sure there are other equally sappy songs that they can use.

On a superhero note, aku sudah report pada WWF (well I told a friend who used to work for WWF who promised to report to WWF hee hee) tentang Sanktuari (tsk) Gajah di Sg. Ketiar di Tasik Kenyir. I demand the elephants to be released from their chains! Apakenama sanctuary kah ini?!! Yes I understand, they might naik angin and pijak semua orang sampai mati but I believe if the animals are treated right insyaAllah they will respect you back in return.

Sanktuari konon. Pffth.

No comments: