Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Hey you guys, Komikoo isu ke-5 sudah berada di pasaran. Absolutely love it kerana Adijin did the cover (been following his 'Siapa' like a fangirl - Great stuff!). Aku rasa cover kali ini begitu chick magnet sekali. I mean, come on, how could you not love the cover kan?

But of course I have to pimp Chee's Pendekar Kungfu in this issue. (dude if you're reading this ayuh ikut kami makan ayam percik di Kelfood - you'll love it)

I must say that this issue is my favorite-lah. Segalanya best eventhough I do wish the cover is kurang nipis but otherwise all is good. And psst, bigger font for the articles please! ;)

Baru nak baik demam ni. Still a long week. I'm watching the news now. Budak2 sekolah kena histeria lagi.

Save the Hysterics. That would make a good band name.

No comments: