Monday, May 07, 2007

Kepala ni rasa macam nak meletups. how do men ppl manage to piss me off for 2 day straight?
I'd like to think that i'm the type of person who can handle anger graciously. i hate confrontations and if i feel that i dont need to explain/defend myself when i know i dont need to, then i'll just shut up. i mean seriously, you can look at me, and you can judge me for being the person that i am NOT. do you think i care? i'm so used to being stared at.
sejak kecik lagi. no big deal man.

tapi ada jantan keparat sekor ni pinjam my thumbdrive(s) and i want them back! malasnya aku nak call dia and remind him over and over again that harta orang lain jangan disimpan lama2 nanti bila mati masuk neraka and all that, let alone nak tengok muka dia! Isk geram. Sakit kepala ni tau. Ok fine, i got the thumbdrives for free but still, they're mine!

Ok Cik Nate, think happy thoughts:



Er, that's my niece. Ada one day i went to her house and she cant stop saying "Makcik dah kahwin ke belum // Makcik bila nak kahwin" dalam segala intonasi berjuta-juta kali. Heh. I thought that was amusing. Serious! Makcik tak kisah kalau anak2 buah makcik semua tak sabar nak pakai baju flowergirls mereka. Iskhhh.

OK next happy thought.

Last Friday ketika cuba masuk ke sebuah kelab for their free-flow of margarita, the bouncer mintak check IC *roll eyes*. So i showed him my IC-lah. And he was like "woooooooooah". I just senyum jelah hor, and said "YES, I'M 30". Rupa-rupanya tahun ni adalagi ada orang nak check IC aku. Tsk.

Ok one more happy thought for the road. This is good, My anger is slowly surut.

I have a copy of my all-time favorite book Siddharta by Hermann Hesse in Bahasa Melayu!?! wtf . Tak sabar rasanya nak baca. Maybe i'll take a peek tonight. Tapi bila baca buku ni mesti nak letak the english version next to it kan? Just to compare. Anal.

No comments: