Sunday, May 31, 2020

two sons' chili and cream clams!



I hate it when I see a recipe that I want to try and then the cook will say "agak-agak". Agak-agak my foot! But surprisingly this family favorite is relatively easy to cook - butter, cooking cream, garlic, paprika (but I ended up using cheyenne powder), curry leaves, chicken broth then agak2 lah the taste! *roll eyes* But I added cili padi for good measure.

Yum! Pair it with Roy's garlic bread, wallah! After this we don't need to go to Two Sons anymore - tbh I'm only gonna start eating at restaurants in 2021, I am that  paranoid. As I'm typing this I have chicken stew brewing in the oven. Trying to replicate the taste of Albanian chicken stew from uni days. Yeah let's not deny the fact that I hated uni but nobody forgets a good chicken stew. 


Selamat mencuba! 

No comments: