Sunday, April 07, 2019

How are we all doing?



How are we all doing? Thought I drop by and say hello, this page is still alive.
I have a lot to say you know? But I don't have a laptop right now, so updating is hard.I was thinking of moving to wordpress since there is an app for it but I really don't like using my phone to write. Carrie Bradshaw would probably feel the same eh?

2019 is okay so far. I went to see BTS in HK (my beloved city) just before my birthday and I wasn't depressed at all on my birthday! Bonus was a surprise, since this is my second year in retail banking and as compared to investment banking, I wasn't expecting much from the retail business. But a bonus is a bonus is a bonus, and I am grateful for the reward. Bolehlah.

I had a resolution to not buy books this year, but since I am depressed (that's what my husband thinks) guess I have to be depressed and just stay in this abyss for a little while. So this week I broke down and bought many books. When will I ever read them is up for debate.

The kids are doing great. I yelled at my eldest over a doomed bridge project last week and I cried the entire day at work. Remind me again to take things easy please. He's not even 18 yet. Melodrama is a long arduous journey. The youngest on the other hand is a handful, still finding his footing as a younger brother. re: he just wants attention.

Health wise, I have impending surgery to remove some ball in my throat. Nervous and eager to get this over with as soon as possible.

I guess that's about it for now!
Toodle-do.



No comments: