Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mama San KL


Had dinner at Mama San KLCC last Friday. Although I'm broke like nobody's business, I've also not spend pn good food. Weekdays are all about eating food court food lunch, or some random gerai makan yang diragui status kehalalan-tayyiban-nya haha.

I've been to Mama San once with the husband and we enjoyed the (expensive) food there. Nasi goreng pineapple is a repeat order for me - although I can't help to wonder how come fancy restaurants dont serve nasi goreng pineapple in a pineapple ya know what i mean? My friend say the butter chicken is nice so yeah RM48 FOR BUTTER CHICKEN?!? NO PROBLEM! I thought the phad thai tasted good too, Wish i had room for some dessert though.

Hot day today and yesterday, I'm very irritable due to the weather so I'm gonna start to throw away things and declutter a little bit more. Very behind with the minimalism project, but I've also got an inner demon to fight constantly. 

Hope you're all doing okay. 

No comments: