Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cooking cooking

First of all, Happy Deepavali guys! We were supposed to go out today but Rumi not feeling well so we're home bound with nothing to do but slave ourselves to the gadgets. -_- OK lah we went out for maggi goreng in the evening. Wanted to get cakes but mamak seems like a cheaper option.

Anyway, last weekend? I signed up for a cooking class. Cooking Workshop with McCormick to be exact. I think it was the Creamy Paprika Chicken that enticed me to join the class BECAUSE WHO NEEDS QUINOA SALAD haha. But I've been to photography, brush lettering, make-up workshops so I might as well try a cooking one.

It was alright lah. Hey a note to self, stay away from any aunties when you're picking your group. Annoying AF if you ask me! Anyways, thanks for the free spices McCormick! 







No comments: