Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Japan 2017


Japan, as always, is a dream I never want to wake up from. This year's trip is extra special because a) it was Imaan's and my birthday week b) my bestfriend and family were with me c) we're on a budget because we no longer have free accommodations compared to the previous trips!  

My wallet has gone missing. My pink Kate Spade wallet that DH got for me from his NYC stint. My gut feeling tells me that I left it at our airbnb home in Edogawa (in which to date I have yet to get a response from the host). Not sure why I'm not too bothered by it. Probably because I trust the Japanese if it's true I left it, then I'm sure they'll return it to me. (Update: Host kata it's not there. Boo.)

I have my credit card, IC, kids' IC, my HSBC card with me so that is half of my headache gone. But in the wallet ada my Maybank & CIMB ATM cards, lesen kereta and gaaaaah arwah Baba's photo. I don't give a shit about the rest.

Misteri jugak kehilangan wallet ni. On a happier note my bestfriend is getting me a new wallet! Funny, we were both browsing for new wallets (she's in Kuantan btw) and we both came up with the same choice! Ah kindred spirit. 

No comments: