Friday, June 17, 2016

weekend is here

​Slow week. The closer you get to your last day of work (just before Raya) the slower the world evolves. But I still have 1001 of things to do though. At work, at home.
Weekend plans (because having a list is always awesome)

  1. Budget for Raya - and post-Raya too
  2. Raya card list (it's been a while - so if anyone want a card Raya from me don't be shy just send me your address okay). Last day to send out Raya cards is 29 June btw and pos malaysia has a special promo - 50 sen for sending card raya out this year).
  3. Kemas rumah - Kind of fallen behind when it comes to cleaning house :/
  4. Finding Dory (done, such a disappointment!)
  5. Masak 
Last night I cried after my eldest yelled at me. I keep forgetting that he is this angsty 17 year old trapped in a 7 year old body (god, this means there are more years to come hehe). Sigh. ;p

1 comment:

Amyz! said...

Nak kad raya..!! Hiiii..