Tuesday, May 03, 2016

we are all heroes


Today di Publika (pi survey koleksi raya fashionvalet cough) I ran after a trolley that was about to hit a car. Fuh terasa seperti seorang superhero kejap. It felt good. 

Just to put it here after 8 years (8 friggin' years!) I finally quit my job and tendered my resignation last Friday. Couldn't really sleep for the past few days. Fikir macam2. But today after seeing my CEO and getting her blessing to leave (fyi, I tendered once last year but was persuaded to stay) I am feeling much better. Terngiang-ngiang lagu Pearl Jam "Alive" the minute I stepped out of her room.

I start my new job after Raya. Gonna leave my comfort zone for new adventures. Scared shit but if I don't try this I will never know.

Everything is going to be okay. I am going to be okay. 

2 comments:

Amyz! said...

Insya Allah, you're gonna be ok. ;-)

Azmir Ismail said...

All the best, Nate :) boleh punya...