Monday, April 25, 2016

Sixty9 Islamic Steakhouse

​Ah, what a letdown. I was looking for a good place to meet with my siblings for our dinner in Melawati/Gombak area so main google-je. This restaurant came up and since no one has ever been here before so okaylah.
 
Some pointers:
  • Some areas of the restaurant are poorly lit.
  • The cheese oysters were not fresh.. When it came to us the cheese was already hard!
  • My husband ordered the tenderloin steak. The 'steak' came out like a ball and it wasn't tender at all.
  • I ordered the mixed platter. Let's just call it a mixed review platter hehe.
  • My niece ordered chicken chop okay. The waiter who held the a mixed platter (we ordered 2) said it was chicken chop so my niece took it la. She was sitting at the far end so I couldn't check la if it's the right one. Lagipun gelap kan. So when we asked where is the other mixed platter thinking that it has not arrived. It came later, but in the end we had THREE mixed platter. Adoi. Malas nak argue about things we've already eaten.
  • The coveted dessert (nutella cheesecake pie) was biasa-biasa je.
  • My other niece's seafood spaghetti somehow was very citrus-y. Tak best katanya.
Sekian terima kasih.
 

No comments: