Saturday, September 19, 2015

Foodie post

I love doing food posts and you should too! Updating this while waiting for maggi ayam to cool. :p


Lunch with Sammi Cheng (nama samaran colleague) at some Kopitiam opposite Kim Gary The Curve. It's so-so but the drink in the background? Super delish. Asam boi, lemon and longan. A bit too sweet though.


Husband made quinoa alio oglio and pan fried salmon. Sedap. I no lie.



Mini reunion with my Minions gang.There's only 3 of us. One took up the MSS and now working for a different bank, and another one has recently tendered to marry a French guy end of the year. I tendered too, then I couldn't make up my mind, and decided to stay.I am an idiot and a half but long story lah. Guilt is slowly seeping in but I do believe that rezeki is everywhere. Lunch was at Aunty Nat's in Hartamas, a favorite go-to place for nyonya food.

Aik, I thought there's more photos. OK next time then.

No comments: