Monday, April 27, 2015

Everland

Everland is pretty amazing.
Well, all amusement parks are amazing.
Everland on the other hand, is gorgeous. So many greens and flowers! We didn't get to explore errthing on that day, but had so much fun.

My only pet peeve is that Everland's merchandise are pretty limited, if you compare with Disneyland or Universal Studios. Not that it's a bad thing because or else I'll be spending my moolah away hey hey hey! Ended up buying an Everland cap and a hippo (whatshername from Madagascar) lanyard.




Dream job.
T-Express roller coaster. The world's fourth steepest wooden roller coaster! Amazing ride.



I thought T-Express was nuts, until I got on the Double Rock Spin....
Amazing view from the top though!

Masa ni, terus rindu anak2. Haih.



Noris pointed out that this looks like a broccoli. Eh ye lah!

Heheh.

We were mighty impressed by the bird show!

I like to move it move it.



No comments: