Thursday, February 19, 2015

bucketlist resurrected

So last night for CNY, my girlfriends and I went to see 'Somewhere Only We Know', a mandarin movie. For the love of our ex-EXO member Wu Yifan (the guy on the left down here) we persevered for 2 hours. The movie's style of going back and forth to past and present was pretty draggy, and I swear the script is written by some grade D cheesy love story. There were some sad moments but you can't really cry when everyone in the movie hall (read: 8 pax) are all fangirls and we they just couldn't stop squee-ing whenever WYF appears on the silver screen. God.
Yawn-fest

The entire movie was set in Prague and it got me thinking - hey, isn't Prague in my bucket list of places to visit? But these days, Prague is placed in the back-burner because NYC, Tokyo, Bali and South Korea are main priorities. Then a friend spoke about Santorini being in her bucket list and OH HELL I WANT TO GO THERE TOO LET'S GO TOGETHER. I am so easily influenced, I tell ya.

Santorini - Prague8 hours flight, bishes.
But of course I had to google how we can make Prague-Santorini work. :)

Oh well. It doesn't hurt to dream. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

No comments: