Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Brooklyn B

I keep forgetting how close our home is to SS15. Sepelaung sahaja, just after you pass Sunway Pyramid (which I love) and ta-dah! This means we should check more cafes here. Including Gold Chilli and their infamous butter chicken. Coffee Coffea is here too. Parking will probably make you scream bloody murder but then again that happens everywhere.

Hello Rumi. Time to work on your spelling ne~

I've succumbed to another YA book. Hey does my new NB kicks make my feet look dompot?

Interesting big breakfast. Bagel is a bit too hard for my liking and I like the ones at San Fran Coffee better. Sausages (I earlier typed wieners lol) and scrambled eggs were well-seasoned though.

Coffee was nice!

Hipster mural. A must in hipster cafes.

Include hipster poets and writers to the mix then boom!

:)

By the way, Coliseum just opened at Sunway Pyramid (just below Johnny Rocket). 
Who needs KL now eh?

No comments: