Wednesday, October 22, 2014

China Treasures

Ah yes, my inglorious days of eating out are numbered, ladies and gents.
The minute I get my new baby (of the 4 wheels kind) I'll be eating out of maggi cups just watch me!

So last Monday, we celebrate my colleague's belated birthday at one of our favorite dim sum place at Sime Darby Convention Centre. I let my colleagues do the ordering because as long there's chicken in my food I'm game. And boy did we eat! All-you-can-eat buffet is the mother of all evils. I kid you not.

On to the food photos.

Y'all see the salted egg yolk right thurr? Heaven.

Prawn inside. Yup. and yum.


My new found love: steamed buttered & salted egg yolk bamboo charcoal bun
Can't wait to go back for this. If only they don't cost so much!

Note: All photos were taken by my colleague, except for the last one. Happy Diwali!

No comments: