Wednesday, April 16, 2014

back to square one

Went to the gym yesterday, after so long. The pretty salesgirl had her arms on hips – "where have you been?" The front desk guy gave a smile and said "lama tak nampak" and my trainer, ah my sarcastic trainer said to another client "here she is, my long-lost client". -_-

It's not like I don't want to work-out anymore but work has been eating me up alive ya know? << every lazy fat ass' excuse. And since I got back from my Umrah I've been eating and eating (because being away from Malaysia makes you miss everything about the food here) and I am still belanja-ing people for the past 2 weeks to celebrate my promotion. Hee hee.

Besides, I've signed up for the Company's The Biggest Loser Challenge again (this is my third year participating hoi) and the Company has been generous enough to plan activities for us from badminton to yoga to kick-boxing to weekly jogging around Bukit Damansara which is very challenging because the urge to steer away from the route and just lepak at the restaurants along the route is VERY HIGH.

Oh well, wish me luck.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Amyz! said...

Yeah. You go girl!!