Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bagan Lalang lulz


Well we went to Bagan Lalang yesterday (Monday) and all I took was the photo of this tiger! The last time we were here was probably 5 years back, when R wanted to introduce me to his bestfriends. Talk about being nervous. The seafood was good (still good) and the funniest thing from that trip was how we got stopped at a road block. Why? Because I was faking an expression of being kidnapped. So kudos to the cops for being suspicious about us but R was a nervous wreck! Hee hee. And I thought I couldn't act.

2 kids later, we're back at the same place but this time around to check out the beach. As expected, the beach was dirty, the water was murky but I think the kids enjoyed themselves. Rumi was immediately drawn to the sand, and Emre took a nose-dive into the water. That kid knows no fear I tell you.

A mild annoyance is that we couldn't find fresh water to wash ourselves (I guess most of them at the beach were staying at the hotels/motels/chalets nearby) but thank god the seafood restaurant had a clean restroom (but not an hour later, when people started flocking the resto like bees). No food photos either, because Emre was quite cranky -- I would too, if I had sand in my wet diaper!

Looking forward to more beach trips but I think I should consider getting a sandbox for the boys for now. Less stress for us. :)