Sunday, January 20, 2013


So my husband the hipster writer took me to Mukha at TTDI yesterday. I, the retired hipster social butterfly (tsk) don't normally fancy restaurants with misplaced furnitures (I know the we-don't-really-have-a-theme-for-our-resto is supposed to be an in-thing at the mo) but we were meeting some friends so okay-lah. Had meatballs kofta with Arab bread. Hmm it was okay. Thought the gravy should be slightly thicker but I was blown away with their chocolate mousse cake and caramel latte. I think their menu is priced reasonably too, which is definitely a pull-factor especially in the middle of the month.

Honestly I'm getting sick of Ben's and their blah service. They just opened another at BSC, the place is huge mind you, but the service is much left to be desired. Sigh. I mean, how hard is it to call a waiter when they are grouped at the counter doing god knows what?! And oh, if you're thinking of checking out Cafe Barbera, go to the one in Bangsar. The one at Sunway Pyramid is pretty meh. I get fresher prawns in my olio over at the one in Bangsar.

To side track, I made murtabak maggi for my siblings in K-city and they said it was quite good. Yay! I think moving forward everytime I see them on Saturday I'll cook something for them. Hardly cook at home these days considering my husband is on a strict diet and I haven't had rice for 2 months. Oooh that reminds me, I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow! I doubt I have lost much weight, but I do feel slightly lighter. I love how my mind continues to deceive me into thinking that I am thin. Hmm.





Rumi finally get to see the life-size ship at Sunway Pyramid. He was speechless. I think he couldn't believe that big ships do exist. :)

1 comment:

Mister Curmudgeon said...

Dropping by. I'm a lurker. Sometimes. Well. More than I care to admit anyway. Hope life is treating you well ymri. You take care okay! Kids are adorable, but I would not expect less from the both of you:)

Fengh.