Wednesday, January 23, 2013

(old photo. can't you tell i've been missing Japan?)
 
Feeling much better after a chat with my sister from another parents last night. Well, we chatted, via whatsapp that is. She reminded me that we have known each other for 17 years. That girl can surely read me like a literature book begging to be read over and over again.
 
You know what they say, you can choose your friends but not your family. Depressed as I might about the current state of my family right now I need to move forward. I shouldn't wallow in this self-pity (pms-ing is also not helping) because I did what I had to do, and I'm not the one at fault here. I need to let these feelings go. I'm not 15 anymore. I'll be 36 this year. Long gone the days of being the sister/daughter who needs my family's approval. I have my own family now. I am just sad that it turned out this way. All I can do right now is concentrate on my mother and my other siblings, who may not need me as much as well. c'est la vie!
 
All I wish right now is for you to stop dangling religion in my face when you have done the worst.
 
Man, I need a holiday.