Monday, January 02, 2012

Well, that was that. Grateful that we didn't have to greet 2012 from the hospital bed. I'm praying that this year will be a healthier year for us -- besides, praying for a big fat bonus in this season of economic calamity is like wishing for the country to snow. Rezeki comes in many forms and while I'm not the type to preach, I am thankful for everything.

I'm updating this from a government hospital. Mom is here for observation after a bout of diarrhea. Can't help but feel sad for my Mama. While my son enjoyed a hotel-like stay at a nice hospital (thanks to the Company's hospital benefits), my mother is here at the hospital that needs a bit of cleaning. A lot of cleaning actually. Sigh. Hope Mama will be discharged soon. The hospital is never a happy place no matter how much you paid for it.

I've probably mentioned this before but if you're in need of a good pediatrician at Sunway Medical Centre, ask for Dr. Chye.

Ok bye. Or to quote my 15-year old niece: vye vye.

No comments: