Sunday, January 22, 2012





Quick post while I wait for er, Melodi. Emre is asleep, while Kid Rumi is out with his "Ayah-boi" and Atuk for a haircut. You know I get nervous everytime the boy goes for a haircut. All I can say to my husband is "don't break my heart" a la Jo Kukhatas in the No Smoking community service ad. Heh.

Friday lunch was to celebrate our girl at the office 28th birthday. Eversince I fell in love with Cafe Barbera's coffee at KLIA, I figured it's time to check out their resto in Bangsar (few doors down from Rebung). Food didn't disappoint and it's not crowded like Plan B or Ben's, which I shouldn't really comparing them with CB. For me, a good meal is often determined by how awesome is the appetizer. and yay I love their mushroom soup. I had carbonara (it was alright) and for dessert we had all kinds of dessert from tiramisu, bread pudding, brownies with ice-cream (Delicious wins) and peach cake. Or something.

Last night's impromptu dinner with Nida's family was in Bangi. Wadihana Islamic Kitchen. Eh did I get this name right. The carbonara is divine! and the chicken wings too! Will definitely go back there. Didn't realize Bangi has so many eateries to check out. *slaps head*

ok Melodi almost starting. Eat well, peace out.

No comments: