Saturday, January 29, 2011

So my blog went missing for 10 days. I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry. I've always had a love-hate relationship with blogging, I want to be heard, but not by many; sometimes I just want to rant without sounding stupid; most of the time I want to rant and not be judged for the stuff I've said here. Guess I can't win at everything. Tapi I won't lie - saya ada sedikit gelabah apabila blog hilang. But in case it goes missing again, fret not, it might come back. Unless I decided to go dramatic and quit internet altogether (tapi saya masih tidak boleh hidup tanpa twitter). I suppose I still need this space whether I like it or not. I have short-term memory (self-diagnosed, bukan kata pakar) jadi from time to time I'd go back to my archive and reminisce about kisah zaman dahulu.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant now. Panic attack mula melanda. I don't know why this second pregnancy seems scarier than the first. *sad face*

No comments: